Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grand Opening Week

I did it! I listed some of my yarns and well, there they are all listed at Etsy. I'll be adding more yarn and more little knits every day for a while, so please check back often! Tomorrow I will be listing a couple of skeins of my prize winning yarn. I love it and will save one skein, but I have several and they are just beautiful.


Today I listed the beautiful baby alpaca that I love. It was so fun to spin and has such a beautiful halo.

I also technically had my first sale today. But it was to my sweet motherinlaw, she bought the cute Perfectly Pumpkin. I appreciate her being so supportive, she is like that.

So, I am officially up and running. Check it out: http://www.busyknittinmom.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay,
    I'm so impressed! I took a knitting class just because of you. Wow it is so hard! You will have to recommend some good beginner yard for me. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete