Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Right After This

That seems to be my mantra lately, "I'll get to knitting/spinning right after ... moving the laundry, doing the dishes, letting the dog out, work with L, help K, make the bed, do the checkbook, let the dog in, feed the cat/dog/guinea pig/bird/or any of the other zoo pets we have. It just seems crazy. All day, in just a few minutes I will get to it, and instead, all of the sudden the whole day is gone, the Husband will be home soon, it is time for dinner and ... bam, bedtime and I never got to sit down and knit undisturbed and uninterrupted.

Last time I sat to knit, K and L must have called to me, "needed" me, wanted me, spilled something, and wanted to eat and drink, every single 3 minutes. I didn't even get a row done, before they were calling out again.

And worse, we moved furniture around so I could have a more spacious corner for spinning and a cozy corner for knitting - ha, barely used yet!

Well, I am still here. And L is working on some interesting genealogy things, so Friday should have a fascinating post. And maybe today I'll get a few minutes of uninterrupted time, maybe even finish a whole row!

No comments:

Post a Comment